Crane is an AWE facility from 1947-1949 so workers are eligible to file Part B claims.
Crane Co. supplied the Atomic Energy Commission with uranium and thorium in the 1940s (and perhaps in the 1950s) and likely used materials containing uranium in manufacturing valves for the AEC. At the completion of one project in 1949, 1000 pounds of contaminated wastes, including 346 grams of uranium, were shipped from Crane to Oak Ridge. In 1949, Crane also shipped 265 kg of normal uranium to Hanford. In 1954, records indicate government interest in purchasing more uranium and thorium from Crane, but this work has not been verified.
DOE's Legacy Management has a webpage for Crane.
DOL provides Part B statistics on Crane.
NIOSH provides dose reconstruction statistics for Crane.