Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
LLNL is a DOE facility for 1950 to the present so workers are eligible to file both Part B and Part E claims.
Lawrence Livermore had two Special Exposure Cohorts covering all employees with specific cancers and at least 250 days employment from January 1, 1950-December 31, 1973.
The Atomic Energy Commission established the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory as a facility for nuclear weapons research. The Department of Energy (DOE) owns the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Main Site and Site 300; DOE and the University of California jointly operate the sites. The Main Site was initially used as a flight training base and an engine overhaul facility. Transition from naval operations to scientific research began in 1950, when the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC) authorized construction of a materials-testing accelerator site. The AEC established the University of California Radiation Laboratory, Livermore Site (the predecessor of the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory) as a facility for nuclear weapons research. The Department of Energy purchased Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory's Site 300 from local ranchers in the 1950s for use as a remote high-explosives testing facility.
Throughout the course of its operations, the potential for beryllium exposure existed at this site, due to beryllium use, residual contamination, and decontamination activities.
Wikipedia has a webpage on LLNL.
Around 16,000 online documents from Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory can be found by searching OSTI's SciTech Connect.