Medina Modification Center
Medina is a DOE facility from 1958-1966 so workers are eligible for both Part B and Part E claims.
Medina has a Special Exposure Cohort which covers all workers with specific cancers and at least 250 days employment between January 1, 1958-December 31, 1966.
The Medina Modification Center was established in 1958 for component testing, modification, repairs, and refinements. It operated until the early spring of 1966, at which point its functions were transferred to Burlington and Pantex.
Throughout the course of its operations, the potential for beryllium exposure existed at this site.
DOE lists Medina as a covered EEOICPA facility.
Mason & Hanger-Silas Mason (1958-1966)