Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
Fermi is a DOE site from 1951 to the present so workers are eligible to file both Part B and Part E claims.
In 1951, the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC), a predecessor agency of the Department of Energy (DOE), began operating the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory (PPPL) on Site C and Site D of the James Forrestal Campus. This property is owned by Princeton University. Research at PPPL began with construction of the Model-C Stellerator, which was later converted to a pulse-operated device. Today, this laboratory continues to conduct research on nuclear fusion and development of nonweapons applications of this technology.
DOE has a webpage for Princeton.
Princeton University (1951-present)
NIOSH provides dose reconstruction statistics for Princeton.