New Brunswick Laboratory
New Brunswick Lab is a DOE site from 1948-1977 so workers are eligible to file both Part B and Part E claims.
From 1948 to 1978, the Atomic Energy Commission (AEC), a predecessor agency of the Department of Energy (DOE), used the New Brunswick Laboratory as a general nuclear standards laboratory for assaying nuclear and non-nuclear materials used in reactor and weapons programs. The New Brunswick Laboratory (NBL) provided a variety of activities using nuclear materials, including thorium and uranium ores, high purity plutonium and americium, and enriched uranium.
In 1977 the New Brunswick Laboratory was moved from New Jersey onto the campus of Argonne National Laboratory -- East, where it remains today.
Throughout the course of its operations, the potential for beryllium exposure existed at this site, due to beryllium use, residual contamination, and decontamination activities.
DOE Legacy Management has a webpage on New Brunswick Lab.
DOL provides Part B and Part E statistics on New Brunswick but no Site Exposure Matrix.
NIOSH provides dose reconstruction statistics for New Brunswick.