Coors is a Beryllium Vendor site from 1947 to 1975, as well as 1985 so workers are eligible to file for Part B claims.
Coors did beryllium work under the AEC in the late 1940s at it's plant at 600 Ninth Street in Golden, Colorado. While Coors worked under an earlier contract for Clinton Engineer Works is it unclear whether they used beryllium during this period. From 1957 to 1964 Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory subcontracted Coors to develop fuel elements from beryllium ceramics for Project Pluto. Although DOE's Legacy Management lists that Coors processed uranium fuel in the 1960s it does not appear to be an AWE site.
DOE Legacy Management considered Coors Ceramics for a FUSRAP site.
DEEOIC gives statistics for Part B claims at Coors Ceramics.